Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pageant Favorites: Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2013, Christina Thompson

Pageant Favorites:
Miss New Jersey Teen USA 2013, Christina Thompson



Christina Thompson is an awesome, genuine girl who was kind enough to share her Pageant Favorites with us! Christina will be competing for the coveted title of Miss Teen USA in two weeks, and we wish her the best of luck! 

Favorite Miss USA/Teen USA/Universe: It's really difficult to pick just one. They are all beautiful women inside and out. I've noticed that all the girls are very intelligent and well-spoken.
Favorite charity: I partner up with CALMS with my church and every summer we go on a different missions trip. I've been to Belize and Guatemala twice. I think CALMS is awesome. 
Favorite quote: My favorite quote is a bible verse that I recite before I go on stage or if I'm nervous about something. It's Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares The Lord. "Plans to help you, not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future." 
Favorite workout: I don't diet! I am obsessed with healthy eating though. I've learned that I always feel better when I eat healthy. I love love LOVE to run. I run for a half hour every day. 
Favorite Starbucks drink: Iced coffee. I'm obsessed with iced coffee. Especially in the summer. It's so refreshing. 
Advice: Be yourself! I know it sounds cliché, but it's true. If you know you've trained your hardest, practiced as much as you could, and tried your best, then be happy with whatever the outcome is!


xoxo TTT

No comments:

Post a Comment