Monday, July 22, 2013

25 Things You Should Know About Miss T.E.E.N. North Carolina 2013, Alli Howell

25 Things You Should Know About
Miss T.E.E.N. North Carolina 2013, Alli Howell


1. I can do a hilarious goat noise impersonation!
2. I say "y'all" wayyyy to much.
3. A huge sports and NC State fan.
4. I am a CNA, pursuing Pre-Medicine. 
5. I live on a farm and my home town has one stoplight.
6. I named my GPS "Sasha" (Safe American System Helping Alli) :)
7. I'm a HUGE bargain shopper.
8. I'm a little obsessed with my Chinese Pug, Pugsy.
9. I've been on mission trips to Calgary, Canada and North Pole, Alaska.
10. Olivia Culpo is my role model. 
11. I have a very thick southern accent... apparently, haha.
12. Favorite quote: "Be your own kind of beautiful."
13. I've called the police before because I lost my mom in the mall.
14. My favorite excuse is "I'm expecting a headache later!" :)
15. I am in love chocolate chip cookies from Chick fil A. 
16. I reuse all of my pageant dresses.
17. Even though zebra print is out of style, my entire room is decked out with it.
18. I got third runner-up at Miss T.E.E.N. United States 2013.
19. I played Left in varsity softball for four years. (Left of the Water Cooler) :)
20. Watching movies is my favorite hobby! If it's considered a hobby... :)
21. I met my future husband a few months ago at a basketball game; Scotty McCreery .
22. God is my number one in life.
23. I love grape juice but not grapes.
24. I'm only 5'2" so high heels are my BFF.
25. I've been to every MLB Stadium on the East Coast!

1 comment: