Saturday, July 20, 2013

25 Things You Should Know About Miss T.E.E.N. New Jersey 2013, Abby DePhillips

25 Things You Should Know About 
Miss T.E.E.N. New Jersey 2013, Abby DePhillips



1. Pink is my favorite color and I wear it every single day.
2. I was once captain of a cheerleading squad, but stopped when I realized how much I hate football. 
3. I'm obsessed with Broadway and have seen over 100 shows.
4. I'm the oldest of five children.
5. I have a perfect chihuahua named Jean Valjean after Les Miserables.
6. I performed at the Festival Fringe in Edinburgh, Scotland.
7. My favorite foods are French fries and cupcakes.
8. My high school musical Beauty and the Beast won the 2013 Paper Mill Playhouse Rising Star Award for Outstanding Overall Production in the state of NJ.
9. In addition to Jean Valjean, my family has two other dogs, Bauer and Brody.
10. I spend every summer in Manhattan Beach, California.
11. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be Disney's Belle when I grow up... this hasn't changed.
12. My role models are Laura Osnes, Olivia Culpo, Kate Middleton, Gaspar Cruz, Audrey Hepburn and Miss United States Intercontinental 2013, Chrissy Reynoso.
13. I'm a terrible singer, but refuse to stop trying. 
14. I love baking, and even have a company called Abby Cakes. I also do princess character parties!
15. I spent two weeks in China.
16. Glitter's my favorite, so I bedazzled my toilet. 
17. My favorite designer is alice + olivia and the amazing Bryant Park store even gave me a shopping party to raise money for my favorite charity, Broadway Cares.
18. I love anything chocolate peanut butter.
19. I get easily addicted to The Sims 3. 
20. Although I don't see it at all, I often get told I look like Ariana Grande, Lucy Hale and Selena Gomez.
21. My favorite place to be is New York City.
22. I really don't like swimming, so I just tell people it's because I'm a mermaid.
23. I absolutely love ice hockey, and even assistant managed a AAA team at age 14. 
24. My favorite TV show of all time is 24. (I did that on purpose.)
25. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason. 

4 comments:

  1. Holy crap her hair is amazing D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you're besties with Queen L!! You and Laura are PERF <3 :D

    ReplyDelete