Saturday, July 20, 2013

25 Things You Should Know About Miss T.E.E.N. Illinois 2013, Nikki Carlevato

25 Things You Should Know About 
Miss T.E.E.N. Illinois 2013, Nikki Carlevato 


1. I drive a Volkswagen Beetle that has eyelashes on it. 
2. I love to bake.
3. Cheetah print is my favorite color.
4. I rhinestone just about anything.
5. I've been cheerleading for 12 years and was captain of my state finalist squad my senior year!
6. My family calls me "Noods" which is short for "Nikki Noodle".
7. I won the second pageant that I ever competed in.
8. I am obsessed with froyo (cake batter's my fave!!) 
9. I've been to 12 different countries. 
10. I've grown 9 inches in a matter of 4 years!
11. I've been on MTV's America's Best Dance Crew.
12. I am such a bad singer, but I love to do it.
13. I always carry lipgloss and breath mints with me.
14. My nails are always a shade of pink.
15. I've ridden in a gondola in Venice, Italy.
16. I got lost in Disney World when I was 4 and they had to shut down the park.
17. I am a huge Chicago Blackhawks hockey fan!
18. I have saved over 15 lives with the amount of blood I have donated.
19. I apply four different types of mascara every time I do my makeup.
20. If I could only drink one thing for the rest of my life, it would be chocolate milk.
21. I work as a shampoo girl and receptionist at a salon and spa.
22. I have been told that I look like Amanda Bynes (back in the Nickelodeon days) as well as Ashley Benson from Pretty Little Liars!
23. Cinderella is my all time favorite movie.
24. I am glued to Laguna Beach and Desperate Housewives.
25. My favorite quote is: "Smile, because life is such a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."

2 comments: