Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pageant Favorites: Miss Illinois Teen USA, Grayson Hodgkiss

Pageant Favorites: Miss Illinois Teen USA, Grayson Hodgkiss

There are very few people I love more in my life than Grayson Hodgkiss. She has been one of my best friends since the day we met! We were actually roommates at the Miss Illinois Teen USA pageant in December, and let me tell you - we were a blast! She is the most sincere and genuine girl that you will ever encounter, and I am so lucky to know her! Get to know more about Grayson by checking out her Pageant Favorites!!


Favorite pageant snack: Special K protein bar - double chocolate ;)
Favorite former Miss USA: Alyssa Campanella
Favorite former Miss Teen USA: Danielle Doty
Favorite former Miss Universe: I love the current Miss Universe, Olivia Culpo, but I also love Ximena Navarrete!
Favorite pageant system: USA :D
Favorite pageant designer: I like a lot of them but Ritzee designed my nationals dress this year and I LOVE IT!
Favorite charity: Best Buddies, Special Olympics, and St. Jude's
Favorite Quotes: "Don't worry, God has a plan way bigger than anything you could ever plan for yourself :)" (my family came up with this quote)
Favorite pageant workout/diet: A workout class called boot camp! The class is devoted to helping sculpt and tone your body! Oh and Brazil Butt Lift video ;) hehe as far as diet goes, a lot of protein, no bread, fruits and veggies, greek yogurt, and a handful of dark chocolate chips for my sweet tooth :)
Favorite Starbucks drink: Non-fat chai tea latte with half pump!
Advice for pageant girls: The best advice I could give you is to be yourself! Always put your best foot forward! Being prepared helps you feel more confident... to a point where you can do things in your sleep and it just becomes second nature! Remember to have fun and trust the plan for your life :)


Wish Grayson luck as she competes for Miss Teen USA in August! Go Illinois :)
xoxo TTT (IL)



No comments:

Post a Comment